Wednesday, April 2, 2008

After all the crazy hospital stays and medical issues, life is finally calming down. My kiddos have been somewhat adaptable and so they are settling down into a good schedule. Liam is a ham lately. He told me the other day that " Mom need nap, babies need nap, Daddy need nap, I no need nap". Huh, that is why he cried all morning and layed around boo hooing about nothing. I still think he is pretty ingenious about his excuses of not needing alot of sleep. Like, "I need milk, I need loves", and my ultimate favorite, "I want to sleep on the counch" (at least that is what he tries to convey. He is just so funny and always tries to get the girls to laugh with him.
The best thing though, is the weather here in Seattle. Liam loves to play outside and there are 11 viable months of playing outside when it isn't too hot or too cold. So I have learned to deal with the crazy freak April snow storms just to have beautiful sunny days like today.
But there is a reason for this post, I finally finished a piece of lace, it took me way too long to do but I think it turned out great.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

He's his dad's son... Everything you said here, reminds me of Clif. Love you and miss you!