Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a BAD GUY and other cute stories

Liam has found his soul mate in playmates this past month. Our very distant relatives, Hayley, Jake, and Tasha moved to Seattle. Yay! Tasha is Liam's age exactly and is an adorable little girl and Liam loves to play with her too. This past week Liam and Tasha were playing in his room when Tasha came streaking out saying, "Save me, Don't let him get me!" Liam stomped out of his room with a fierce look on his face and the bottom of his tee ball stand was in his hands saying "I'm the Bad GUY!" Then he took the stance of a tough guy and waved his pretend "gun" around and said I'm the BAD GUY!! He never did drop the fierce look either.
Well he must have scared someone because Tasha retorted "Don't get my MOM, she is MY mom!!!" I was laughing so hard because it is almost impossible to see my curly headed kiddo being the BAD guy. After Hayley explained to Tasha that Liam was pretending and wasn't going to hurt anyone, she reluctantly returned to play with him in his room. I don't know if she is really too sure about him though. I got a really good laugh about it though.

Other News:

Evelyn is turning into a ham too. She walks around and flops on whoever is closest giving them loves and hugs. She is also the first one to welcome you to the house with a huge grin and an exuberant "HI!". But she is the bully too. MyraJean is the most docile of them all and she won't retaliate if Evelyn takes her toys but boy does she yell until she gets it back. Evelyn on the other hand will take the toy back and knock you over for good measure. Most of the time they love each other but sometimes, it is like WWIII broke out.
The other Sunday I was cleaning the floor, where the girls threw their food and Evelyn came crying over for sympathy. After watching her push her siblings around all morning I told her she was a big bully and she needed to go see her Dad since I had no sympathy for her. She did it too, she walked over there and thrust her head on her Dad and cried. It too, was incredibly funny to me. These kiddos are just a bunch of laughs most of the time.
MyraJean is turning into the sweetest baby but is really cranky right now. She is popping a tooth that seems to be a pain since it came down and then went back up. I feel bad for her but boy can she whine. She does have she best smile, it lights up her entire face and makes up for the whining. Also, she loves to eat, she must take after her dad since every bite is followed with a YUMM sound and a huge smile.
Clif got to go to a training in Manhattan and see his sisters Rebekah and Marci while he was there. I will post pictures later since he has the camera and is still gone. We have survived though, so that is one for us, right?! Until next time....

3 comments:

Ketchesons said...

So cute!
I can't believe Liam could be the bad guy! Maybe Evelyn with all the bullying around ;-)

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Liam is too cute!

Kirsten said...

I miss you guys! How's the pregnancy going? I'm feeling good these days. Check out our blog at paulandkirstenfamily.blogspot.com