Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We went to the Trunk or Treat on Saturday night. The kids were not to sure about the dressing up or the candy. Go figure, I thought my kids would love candy anytime of the day but they are a little nervous around strangers handing out candy to them.

I do have to say though, Clif had just as much fun as the kids in dressing up. People kept saying they loved Clif's costume, to which he replied "But I didn't dress up". He was pretty funny. I just helped corral kids around the car and at my Moms so she could take some pictures. As a disclaimer, Evelyn is the frog and MyraJean is the cow. I always have to distinguish who is who so I am trying to be a little proactive.
On a last note, when we got the costumes at Value Village, we didn't check to see if they did any tricks. Well, MyraJean was going down the stairs and smooshed her belly on the stairs and all of the sudden we heard MOOO MOOO. There was a sound device in her costume that when you pushed it, it sounded like a cow. We all got a good kick out of that.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

So much fun! They all look adorable!!

Kirsten said...

SOOO cute! We went to the Trunk or Treat in Ririe. They did a community one. It was the biggest one I've ever been to! The kids almost completely filled their bags in only 30 minutes. It was great! How are you feeling? My doctor is going to induce me sometime around the 19th. Woohoo!