So those that know my family know I come from a long list of women that never age past 25. I on the other hand am getting really excited since I turn 30 in October. Here is why.
1. I have graduated from college with a degree that I will be able to use when the time is right for me to go back to work. I love what I do and really enjoy the experiences that I get while I work.
2. I have 4, yes, 4 beautiful kids that make me young. I mean how old can I be when my oldest just turned 4? Not only are they great but they make me realize how boring my life would be without them.
3. I have finally come into my own. I have a huge love for cooking and canning, and I love to see my accomplishments sitting on the shelf ready to use.
4. I have an amazing husband that does more with the kids to help me out than most women I know do with thier own. He is the apple of my eye and I hope to have 60 more years with him. (Although if I live until I am 90, someone shoot me)
5. Last but not least- I am amazing. In the last 30 years I have become a great adult (suprise to those that knew me as a kid), I have began to teach my children the important things in life, I have a successful marriage, wonderful 4 children, great siblings and parents to do things with, and heck it just keeps getting better.
HOORAY FOR 30!