Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer Monster

LIAM PLAYS SOCCER
Liam has started his new thing, soccer. He was a little apprehensive about it on his first day of practice but he soon warmed up to his coach. The whole way home he kept saying "Bumblebees, I can't hear you, BUMBLEBEES (louder each time). I way switching between laughing and putting my hands over my ears... But super cute.



Here are some great pictures of his first game on Saturday. He loved it. He got to play half the game and then about 5 minutes before it was all over he walked off the field right to me. I told him to get back to the field, that the game was still playing. He said "I don't want to, I am too tired to play anymore". I told him I didn't care, he needed to go back and play. He finally got back on the field and wore himself out. It was a hoot. The kids were so great but I think the parents loved it even more than the kids. I am going to have a ball from this.

How cute is this? He got to kick the ball in bounds. Talk about excitement.

3 comments:

Cyn said...

And so it begins...

Rebekah said...

Sure, it's cute now... just wait until you have all 4 playing on DIFFERENT teams!

Emily K. said...

So, you are officially a Soccer Mom now, huh? I have been hesitant to put my kids in soccer, because I have heard horror stories about our great Pacific NW weather, and watching kids play. I did get your message awhile ago on my phone. Sorry I didn't call you back. Now, I have lost your #. We'd love to get together soon, now that I'm kind of getting the hang of 3 children. Seriously, how do you do 4? Give me a call, or e-mail, and we'll figure it out.