Thursday, December 17, 2009

And I though child labor was a thing of the past.


Liam has started to answer the phone for me. It is so great, I just need to work on his phone ettiquite. My sister-in-law called the other day while I was working out downstairs. He answered the phone and asked who it was. After handling all the preliminary questions, Rebekah asked if she could talk to me and he said "No, that I was exersizing". Then he asked Rebekah,
"Can you talk to me for a few minutes?". I thought he was getting enough adult stimulation at home, I guess I was wrong.

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

You're so funny! he is so DARN cute!

Haylee said...

Wow! Look how grown up they all are! Crazy...

Kathy said...

Love that they are all hanging out in the luggage! So cute!

Cyn said...

Love the shot-it made the cutest Christmas cards!