Thursday, February 25, 2010

Evie's Sharing


After taking my Mom with us to the Mall for lunch today, the kids were showing thier tiredness in the back of the van. Evie had a water cup from the lunch spot and was drinking the water, making MyraJean upset. I kept hearing "Mom, Evie's not sharing". To which I said "Evie please share with your sister". Evelyn kept saying "I did" everytime I pleaded with her to share. So at my Mom's house I watched Evelyn "share" water with her sister. She would suck up a bit of water into the straw, close her finger over the mouth end and let Evie suck the water out of the straw. I have to laugh, this is how I "share" liquids with my babies and it was cracking me up that my 2 year old thought that was an apporpriate way to share her water with her twin.


Too funny

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Monkey see, monkey do. LOL!