Thursday, May 6, 2010

The twin turn 3


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN AND MYRAJEAN





The girls birthday was a great day. Clif and I made cupcakes for their birthday and the girls helped me deliver them to the people they like to visit the most. That took pretty much the whole morning. Then, my Mom and I took the twins out to lunch at California Pizza kitchen. MyraJean got mac and cheese and Evelyn got a pizza, they ate almost all of it. It was pretty unreal how much those two can eat. My Mom gave them a pre present, tutus and boas, I don't think they knew what to do with them. A couple of days later they discovered them and I was picking up feathers off the floor. After lunch I wanted to let them have a great time all by themselves so we went to Clairs and I let them pick out one item each. MyraJean got a collection of necklaces and rings and Evie got rainbow colored bracelets. They both seemed to gravitate toward items that had multiple items in them, guess they thought if they were all bunched together that counted right?



After a very exhausting trip, we dropped my mom off at home and headed home to relieve the babysitter. The girls were so tired so I was surprised that they took a while to get down for naps. they did though, and after naps we went to the park to play. For dinner we had hot dogs and chicken nuggets with cupcakes for desert. To top off a very tiring day, we went to Liam's soccer meeting to find out what we needed to do to get him enrolled. The girls had a great day and so did the rest of us.

I know, you are asking what about the presents? Well I was able to find one bike but was waiting for the annual twin sale (only 10 days later) to find a second bike. So after the twin sale, we gave them the bikes, the flashlights, a lot of new clothes, and headed off to the park. The bikes were an amazing deal and they loved them. We are still waiting to open the gifts from my Mom, maybe after Mothers day?



1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Oh mY dear!! they are 3? how did it happen? how is it that they are riding big bikes and all?

It sounds like they had a wonderful date for themselves.
Happy birthday cute girls!