Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mothers day wishes

I love Mothers day, or I thought I did last year. Each year my only expectation is that I get to sleep in. Clif once again surpassed my expectations. This year, I got to sit on the beach for a couple of hours with Clif. He doesn't enjoy lazying around on the beach and I do so this was very special for me.




Sunday, Clif made blueberry cornmeal pancakes with blueberry syrup. It was FABULOUS! Definitely a great way to start off the day after being able to sleep in. Then we had my mom over for dinner, steaks, veggies, and strawberry shortcake for desert. I loved it.
I got to open my presents. Clif kind of gave me two. He got me a bunch of new items for my droid and he got them at a huge discount (I am a sucker for a great bargian). I love them, now my phone won't die in the car, we have a mount for the car, and a display mulitmedia station. Wooyoo!


Here are some cute pictures of the kids at the beach.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

He's so good to you.