Monday, July 26, 2010

Garden pictures

So people are amazed at my love of gardening. I know that my grandmas would be proud of me. They taught me everything I know. And Clif thought he was getting a city wife.... ha!



These are tomatoes, and in the right corner potatoes


On the left are zucchini and crookneck. In front of those are one row of carrots and 6 cucumber plants


Bush beans and 2 rows of carrots. There are rhubarb behind those.


Pumpkin and butternut squash. I really have such a love for winter squash and last year we got so many great pumpkins so here is hoping the same for this year.


Not really able to get pictures of the onions, Here are Brussels spouts, one cauliflower, and the huge amount of lettuce.
Please pray with me for the heat, we so need it to grow our veggies. Yes, I do home can all September and August. I love it!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

In pure awe. That's all! I might have to come over during your canning adventures, so you can teach me how to be domestic.

Kathy said...

You're the woman!

Camille said...

Garden looks awesome Bree! Very proud of you!

Rebekah said...

My DAD will be proud!