Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer time and activities

The other day I went to water the garden and I found to gnomes sunning themselves on my front door step.


We also had the twin annual summer picnic. My sister co presidents the club with my good friend Carrie. It was a smashing success. We had lots of families, crazy amounts of food, and a bouncy house. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a ball running around. It was like 60 degrees though, so if it looked cold it was because it really was.

Ok, this is so pretty of her, and she is never still so I had to add it to the collection of picnic pictures.



This is V-R. She is a super cute baby, she challenges Adele in personality and I love her strong character.

There was this super cool fountain thingie, I tried to get all the kids to look at me. It didn't quite work but it was super cute anyhow.



Did you ever see such a cute family... urg and a cranky Adele? Just thought I would brag.

At least she is smiling in the picture even if she won't look at me.



He is the cutest kiddo ever. Don't you love his cheeks? He wasn't even feeling good but you sure can't tell.
I have a bajillion of these where I have 2 kids in the way and one coming down the slide. But usually I don't have a good one of Evelyn so I was pretty excited

1 comment:

Cyn said...

What a great time! They are all so funny with their own little personalities!