Monday, November 8, 2010

So it is like I fell off the planet- yet I aged again.

You know those people that write a long blogs and then take 2 month hiatus's. Well you can now count me with those crowds. I have had quite the last 2 months.

I turned 31 this past October and Clif got my wedding ring fixed, and a new band with sparkly diamonds. Clif and I went to dinner at a little Italian restaurant with friends and had a great time. My Mom and Sis, took me clothes shopping all day and then out to lunch. I had such a great time and it was so nice to get things that I have been needing like fixing my wedding band and some new clothes that we bought because they fit me.

I don't have any pictures but I do love my family. They treated me so well and I had such a great time.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Well congrats on everything! Time with the hubby is always great! An entire day with your mom and sister? What a gift! New clothes and a wonderful family! Enjoy the next year Bree!