Sunday, February 13, 2011

Evelyn and her blue shirt.

Evelyn has a blue shirt and shorts that we used to wear to the beach last summer. It has been horrible to explain to her that in 10 degree Idaho weather she can not wear that shirt. Now the good Mom would try to explain it in details that she would understand, I just wish I had the guts to burn the shirt or have my Mother-In-Law throw it away. But if I do anything, that kid will see right through me and I will have heck to pay.

So the other day the conversation came up that we would be heading to California, land of the eternal sunshine and you guessed it, the beach. Evelyn knows this and said, Mom, California has Dad AAAANNNNDDDDD the BEACH!

You ask where she gets the obsession from the beach from, ask her Dad... I plead the fifth.

No comments: