Monday, March 14, 2011

Yay, a place to call home


Clif found a house for the family. It is close to the size of our old house in Arizona. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms, a formal family room and another room for a playroom. On the first level there is the master bedroom, master bathroom, and the kitchen, frontroom, dining room. On the ground floor there is 2 bedrooms, a living room (see playroom) and bathroom.
This is the close up of the front yard/front house. When you walk in the house there is a small landing and you either go up the stairs to the kitchen area or downstairs to the kids area. I am very pleased and I haven't even seen the house.
What a present for me in 2 weeks!
This is the back yard and I have a balcony. I haven't had one of those before, so it is going to be nice.
And.... the best part? There is a lemon tree out back with lemons on it now!!! Yay for me. I am so excited.

4 comments:

Cyn said...

It looks great! Can't wait for you to be there and I can't wait to come check it out!
We love lemons!

Kirsten said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see pics of the inside!

Rebekah said...

Clif picked WELL!

Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Wow, that sounds great! Congrats! The lemon tree sounds FABULOUS! It will be so fun to move in!