Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We don't live in Harry Potter's world

Last Thursday I was having more problems than normal and decided to get checked out by my perinatalist. I had to drop the kids off at the neighbors and take Liam out of school 30 minutes early.

Explaining to Liam why I didn't feel good without getting into nitty gritty details is a challenge because if he thinks he is being railroaded he won't give up until he gets all the details. So I gingerly told him that the baby was trying to get out earlier than we wanted and I needed to go see a Dr. for some different medication. He looked at me and said "Mom, the baby is not magic, it just can't come out of your belly".

Nope, Liam is right, it won't just drop out.... although some days I would like that to be the case.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Kids are so funny!