Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun times

While my Mom was here we played dress up and pretended to be pirates, princesses and moms.

Liam in his Super Liam cape and pirate gear. Yes, he wears them all the time.


The twins painting their Popsicle stick creations. Aren't they so cute?

Liam and MyraJean in the background at the park. There is a nice park nearby where the creators added a dinosaur bone discovery area, a boat and lots of room to run. My kids really like the park.
I know they have funny looks on their faces but I really thought they were so cutely dressed I had to take a picture.



This is the first stage of the paper mache. The kids loved it and my mom was so good with them all. I really thought the kids were in heaven.

This is them painting their paper mache bowls. They loved their bowls and also made turtles and caterpillars for their dad for fathers day. Happy Fathers day to Clif!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That does look fun!

Rae said...

How fun! Your kids are super cute! are your parents in CA still didn't they live there while we were at ricks?