Sunday, July 3, 2011

All in a days work

The past Saturday, Clif had to work and so we dropped him off in Oakland at the office and I took the kids to see their Aunt Mo in Pleasanton. While we were there, we got to see some family friends as well.
Grandma Marsha told us of a water park that had a stream that the kids could play in. The girls and Liam had a ball and I kept the 1, 2, 3, 4, mantra going successfully. For those that don't understand that, all I do when I go into public is count the kids over and over, so that I don't loose track of one. I must look like I am slowly going crazy, oh wait, I am...

The twins walking down the stream from the water park. Don't they look so big? I can't believe they are so old and so smart.

Here is a picture with all 4 kids in it. They wouldn't stay still for me so that I could get a good picture of them all smiling at me. So you get a picture of them while they were playing.
Did I mention I have a small paranoia of my kids near water? This was a huge thing for me to do without Clif. Thankfully Aunt Mo was there to help me count the kids and help me take them to the bathroom. It was a success and we all had a great time.
Liam and Evelyn in their dad's work outfits. Clif has to wear these items when he goes on the bridge. The kids loved seeing the bridge and Clif's office. They thought it was so cool to wear all the different items of Clif's work attire.
Evelyn and MyraJean with such sweet personalities

3 comments:

Nicki said...

you are going to have to learn to count to 5 sweetheart!

Marci said...

Hey I still do the 1,2,3,4 thing and Poor Ethan is 12! Crazy? Yeah, I got that down.

Rebekah said...

CUTE!!