Sunday, October 16, 2011

Adele is funny

The other day I came into my bathroom and Adele was on the counter. I asked her what she was doing and she replied "Picking up".
"Your picking up?" I asked
"Yes, your bathroom is always messy!" (Which is funny since it is pretty much always clean)

I told Adele to go to the bathroom to go potty the other day. "No thank you" she said.
I told her that I wanted her to go I wasn't asking for her to go, she said "Don't bother me, I am busy, Mom".

Clif told Adele to stay in bed the other night. He went through the whole speech on how he would lock her door shut or spank her bum. He then proceeded to finish putting her blankets on her and realized she had stuck her fingers in her ears so she didn't have to listen his speech. We all laughed...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

this is the age that kids are HILARIOUS! I love it. I'm kind of sad that mine have all grown out of it...