Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Birthday



This year was an eventful year. I had a great 31 year but was glad to call it to a close. Clif was such a good husband and got me Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible. It was awesome, I read through it for a week straight. Everything from red beans and rice to green tomato pie. There is so much to look through to eat. He also got me a Janet Evanovitch book, she is so delightful to read when I need a good laugh.



My family was great too. The kids all made me cards and I got whatever food I wanted. We had biscuits and gravy, and chicken pot pie for dinner. For desert we had Rum Cake and it was awesome. I think Clif and I ate the enitre thing by ourselves in 2 days. It was so fun.


My parents and siblings always make me feel so special. I got lots of bobbin lacing items, a new Sharon Kay Penman book, and lots of family heirlooms. It was so great to look though things and remember all the past years.


Definitely a good year to remember.

No comments: