Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Delsa Pictures



I can't believe she is 5 months old but she is. She is smiling and cooing. She is starting to laugh and is extremely ticklish. We love her sweet spirit but she is a demanding little thing and loves to be held and carried all over the house.


Don't they look so angelic. We all know who terrorises this family, but she does love Baby Delsa. She always keeps me updated with all the latest happenings. "Mom, Delsa crying" Mom, Delsa thirsty". Adele is so cute and we love her so much.


The girls always want to hold the baby. By the time Evelyn got to hold her she was spent. But I needed a picture of the kids holding her for posterity. I figure I need to prove that Delsa didn't get mobbed all the time, just some of it.


MyraJean is always such a help. She is always willing to help bounce Delsa or get her a toy to keep her happy. I don't know what we would have done without her and her helping hands.


Liam is a big help too. He is constantly trying to keep her happy and to talk to her.

No comments: