Friday, January 6, 2012

Visiting friends


So the kids and I went to visit Cynthia in Lincoln. It was a spur of the moment decision. We got to bug her kids, my kids made playdough and I got to play taxi for a while. It was a really relaxing visit though, thanks to Cynthia.
I loved visiting her. I wish that we got to spend more time with her but I think her family would move out when we moved in. Liam told me that he needed to go back to visit because Logan and him were great friends. I didn't have the heart to tell him that Logan wasn't in his room because he wanted to but because he was hiding. Oh poor Logan.... poor Liam? It was sadly sweet though that Liam thought he was bonding with a cute older kid.

Also my friend Kathy was visiting her family for Christmas so I left the girls with Cynthia and took Liam to see Kathy and her kids. I played a trick on Liam by making him think that he was going to do errands and took him to Kathy's sisters preschool to meet her and friend Liam. Liam was so surprised and he had a great time. Kathy's sister made cards for the kids to decorate and then trade. It was a really cool idea. But anyhow, I have some cute pictures of the kids.

No comments: