Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Adele's 4th birthday

Adele actually made it to her 4th birthday. I didn't think that would happen some days, it's up and down and clearly I needed the exersise. We love her though. She is hilarious and very animated. She loves to go to the store, any park, hates having her hair done, loves dogs and cats. She loves to sing, at the top of her lungs. The funny things that she says keeps us in stitches.She is very petite still and is the one that looks most like me these days. I think she is such a fun little thing to have around. I must admit that I am smitten with her.
She wanted curly mac and cheese. I talked her into carrot sticks. She was so excited to get to choose her own dinner. I guess that is what you get when your the 4th out of 5th children. I mean what kid gets excited to eat mac and cheese out of a box? Funny.
She wanted chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. That went with the chocolate ice cream too. Clearly she is related to me. Adele is always looking for treats and snacks. The more chocolatey the better.
She got polly pockets, a skate boarding type that almost allows you to use it as a game. She got a princess memory game. Adele got some crafty stuff and these animals that collapse into a ball or pop open. They were pretty cute. Really girly without being too girly.

The kids all had a great night celebrating the sweet girl she is for our family. We just love being around her. She keeps telling us to get all the pink and purple stuff out of her room, she doesn't like those colors anymore. Then she tells us she likes red and blue. She won't go to sleep with the stuff in her room. Let me remind you she loved pink for so long that she has mostly pink stuff.
Sorry some of the pictures are a little blurry. The camera seemed to have a bit of issues. But she still looks cute in her pictures.


1 comment:

Nicki said...

is that really a Christmas Tree I see in those pictuers? The kids are getting SO big and still cute as ever!