Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Half Moon Bay

So I probably have pictures of Thanksgiving but I don't know where they are. So here is the next best thing, our day trip to Half Moon bay. The kids and I love the beach. Clif doesn't love it but he didn't get a vote this time so we all went to the beach for the day. It is windy and cold but I needed a pick me up. Thanksgiving week was a traumatic for my family. Without too much detail, we found out the Monday before Thanksgiving that my tubal that I had performed after Delsa was born didn't work. So once again, we were going to have another baby. I can not explain how devastating that was for us to find out. But we are now excited. So we retreated to the beach at my insistence. 
 Here is the picnic at the parking lot. Clif insisted not doing it in sand. I will say it was a pleasure not eating sand with my lunch.





The kids loved the beach. We were really good about explaining rip tides and sneaker waves. I was silly though and played too close to the waves. The sneaker wave knocked Adele, MyraJean and Delsa down. It was a little traumatic for them. But I have to say it was a great day for us. I loved being outside and at the beach. The kids however are a little more scared of the BIG ocean. I think we just need to go more often

No comments: