Friday, May 10, 2013

Twins Kindergarten Mothers day celebration

The twins kindergarten class has a Mothers day celebration. They ask that all mothers make a special effort to come to class and do the activities with their child. I was thrilled. I got the babies to the babysitters and then headed over. The twins are super crafty and so I knew this would be such a great day for everyone. They had a ton of activities for everyone. The girls were just so much fun to be with. I know that some people think that twins are so hard but they are so much fun to be with. I love to be with them. I love their smiles and their sweet willingness to do any activity with me. They seemed to be as excited that I was coming as I was to come. When I first got there, they were singing their opening songs and MyraJean sang her little heart out and danced, Evelyn kept making really funny faces at me the whole time. I don't think she sang a bit but we were both cracking up at the funny faces we each made to each other. It was super cute.
 These were the leis that we made. Evelyn wouldn't wear hers but MyraJean wouldn't take it off. I know they are identical but they are so individual in everything that they do. I just love each of their personalities.
 They received a trinket box, both picked blue, and then got to decorate it.Evelyn spread her decorations out evenly. MyraJean if you can see the lid covered the box until there was barely any blue left. They were so meticulous and it was too fun to just be with them.
 Look at the concentration on their faces.
 They also decorated a photo frame with their pictures. So much cuteness. MyraJean had a button day and Evelyn did half button decoration and half orage flowers. It very much showed the dichotomy of her personality.


 There was also hand prints on posters for us. One side had their print and half had my print. I am going to lamanate mine.By the way you only get to see MyraJean because I am in the ones with Evelyn and there is no way that is showing up on a blog right now.
 Couldn't get done fast enough to go play with the boys. That is totally my Evelyn. So fun.
 So pretty right?
I loved hanging out with my special girls. I loved everything that we got to do together. They are the love of my life and I am so glad that I got to be the mother of the most amazing identical twins. Families are forever and I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That sounds like a perfect day! I'm glad you were able to go.