Thursday, May 2, 2013

Why I need to carry the potty with me, everywhere.

The other day Adele and I were waiting for the smog guy to open up. She had to go to the bathroom and I didn't want to leave in case I missed the opening to be first. I know, but seriously, I was on a time schedule. I  
had parked where the car backside was next to some seriously huge bushes and so I told her to go behind the car. She is old enough to do it on her own so I stayed and watched out the window. When she got back in the car, I asked her if she peed on herself, always something to know, right? She looked at me and said like I was ridiculous  "No I didn't have to pee, I pooped".
In the bushes, in a public parking lot. So I started laughing and then thought, I don't think she wore underwear today.... That just sums up my life.