Friday, June 21, 2013

Crab cove 2013

This is becoming the best get away for my family. Really close to us (one hour) a couple of minutes from Clif's work and right up the road from Ikea. It is a dream for my family. Notice in the picture that we were at Ikea. It is always a relaxing visit and it is half way from my house to my favorite cousins in Cali. So we planned to visit them a bit that night. It wore me out but it was so much fun and I really loved to visit with Jared and Heather. I can't wait to see them again.
 We were waiting for Clif to come eat lunch with us at Ikea. It is crazy, they ate more than Clif and I both. The baby ate like 8 meatballs. It was fun though. The kids look forward to this trip every year.
 So the best part of the beach is that the kids can go really \far out and not drown. Delsa totally killed that theory. She walked into the water until it went over her head, twice. I was a nervous wreck at the end of the visit. But she had a ball and after trying to breath underwater she stayed closer to me and not so close to the water.
 The three kids loving the water. It has so many things to see.



Ok not a lot to talk about except that it was awesome at the beach. Then we picked up Clif from work and went to Heathers and Jared house. They made hambergers that were fabulous and homemade mac and cheese. I thought Clif was going to leave me I wanted to stay way too long. But it was so great to just relax and visit with them. We don't get to see them very often. Hopefully we can make the trip more than once a year.

No comments: