Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lilleith is born.

Lilleith finally came on Wednesday at 2:38 pm. We went to the hospital at 7 on Tuesday night. Unfortunately this was a repeat of Adele's birth so I was in labor stuck at a 5 until 7 am on Wednesday. My Dr. broke my water after that and can I just say, I had so much water I could have baptised the baby multiple times. My Dr. mentioned that I lost 10 lbs just from that. Which is fine in my opinion, I didn't think I needed a huge baby. I pushed for 2 3/4 hours to finally have Lilleith in the afternoon. She was huge at 8 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She was perfect.


 Right after she was born, however, she couldn't maintain her glucose level or temperature and so she had to be put in the nicu for 3 days. Lilleith is doing fine now, and has no problem eating or holding her temperature.

 Clif brought the kids to see us. This is us at the NICU and I know it is blurry but I wanted them to know how excited they were to have a new baby.
On Saturday morning they released us to go home. Look how awake she is. She is a sweet baby and we are so thrilled to have her in our family. We love you Lilleith.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

You were a trooper Mama and Daddy did great holding down the fort and providing all of the essential memories. Ya'll should be proud!

Rebekah said...

Good job! She is beautiful!