Saturday, June 1, 2013

Surprise baby fun

My friends threw me and a good friend Maughra a baby shower. It was supposed to be a suprise but I ruined it by trying to cancel craft night. Then they had to explain it was really a baby shower with food. How could I say no to food. Not only that but I love these girls. They have stayed my friends throughout this prenancy and that is just about nuts. Very hard to do when I am hormonal. I have to say I have bonded with Maughra. I love her and it has been nice to have someone to talk to about this pregnancy, plus we are due the same day. Funny huh.




So we got lots of diapers, wipes, baby clothes and soap. We got some cute blankets and an awesome rag quilt. I just was glad to have so much fun with my friends. Thanks ya'll.

1 comment:

Adams said...

I am disappointed that you didn't put all the random body parts pictures on here, that I took :( hehehehehe